maven-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject [Doxia] Site generation replicates class attribute
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:03:43 GMT
Hi all guys!
while generating the Apache DirectMemory site[1] using the xdoc
format, I noticed that for every <section> element, if `class`
attribute is specified, it is replicated to the nested <h2> element.
For example, for

    <section name="Apache DirectMemory" class="hero-unit">
featuring off-heap memory management (a-la BigMemory)
        to enable efficient handling of a large number of java objects
without affecting jvm garbage collection
        performance.</p>
    </section>

Has been rendered as

      <h2 class="hero-unit">Apache DirectMemory<a
name="Apache_DirectMemory"></a></h2>
featuring off-heap memory management (a-la BigMemory)
        to enable efficient handling of a large number of java objects
without affecting jvm garbage collection
        performance.</p>

Of course, depending on the skin, it could cause undesired effects.
I wonder if this is a bug or a feature. If you confirm is a bug, I'll
fill an issue.
TIA, all the best!
Simo

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/directmemory/index.html