maven-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [skin][fluido] Operation not possible
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2011 09:40:17 GMT
sorry again but something is not working properly again :(

my local copy of site.vm has r1183610 and still get

    [ERROR] Left side ($decoration.bannerLeft.name) of '!=' operation
has null value. Operation not possible. META-INF/maven/site.vm [line
598, column 44]

Many thanks in advance for your help!
Simo

http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/



On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Simone Tripodi
> <simonetripodi@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi all guys,
>> after latest modifications, when generating the site, the site plugin
>> reports the following error:
>>
>> [ERROR] Left side ($decoration.bannerLeft.name) of '!=' operation has
>> null value. Operation not possible. META-INF/maven/site.vm [line 547,
>> column 44]
>>
>> Does anyone has an idea how to fix it?
>
> Yes, and I fixed it already.
>
> It looks like you have defined a bannerLeft without a name. Usually
> the name will be taken as project name, but it seems this is not the
> case if you set a href or soemthing like that. Then the name property
> will be null. In vm null are bit more problematic, so I added if ...(
> $d.bannerLeft.name && ) and now it's working again.
>
> Cheers,
> Christian
>
>
>> TIA!
>> Simo
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
>> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>> http://www.99soft.org/
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@maven.apache.org
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> http://www.grobmeier.de
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@maven.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@maven.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@maven.apache.org


Mime
View raw message