maven-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New maven skin - followup
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:06:47 GMT
Hi again guys,
I finally managed the google-code prettifier integration embedding a
little bit of jquery ad DOM manipulation; the problem is that, in
order to NOT hack the original prettify library - and keep it
up-to-date in an easy way - in order to add the desired class in the
<pre> elements - since Doxia doesn't allow it ATM - jquery loads the
prettify (when needed) and manipulates the DOM.
You can see the result on my asf page[1].
The only "issue" is that with the approach I implemented, due to
jQuery.getScript() function[2] nature, the prettify works only when
the site is online, so to test it locally it recommended to launch

mvn clean site:site site:run

There is a layout issue introduced by latest css modifications, banner
immages are partially overlapped by the top baner.

Anyone want to contribute is welcome!
All the best, have a nice day!
Simo

[1] http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/cocoon.html