maven-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fluido skin & Maven site
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:06:05 GMT
Salut Olivier!
I think that having it in the site.xml, as proposed by Ivan, would be
more canonical, since site.xml is where skin is declared.
Thanks a lot Ivan for the hint, feel free to work on it if you want!

Question is: topbar enabled or disabled by default? Personally I would
like to have it enabled, but I suspect that the general opinion is
having it disabled :)

Have a nice day, all the best!

PS as a side note: I've been working on improving icons styles, don't
be scared/worried if something doesn't look like it should do! it
still is a sandbox anyway :P

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/