maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: antrun release?
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 23:13:01 GMT
ant tasks depends on 2.2.1 dep resolution code... which won't compile
with 3.0.3... so IIRC you cannot release antrun with 3.0.3... you can
release it if you build with 2.2.1, but then the question is "does it
work with 3.0.3?"

at least that was what I found when trying to release it before.... it
might just be some of the integration tests are broken, or this could
all be the demented ramblings of my mind

-Stephen