maven-dev mailing list archives

From davecombs <dave.co...@kaazing.com>
Subject Re: maven-shade-plugin version 1.5: when?
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 21:37:34 GMT
 wrote:
Hi all

The maven-shade-plugin version 1.5 fixes a certain number of issues, and
I've been wondering when it would be released.

Does anyone have any idea?

-----

I would also like to know.  Version 1.4 references a version of jdependency
which has an incorrect reference to commons-io that is throwing exceptions
on our artifactory repository.  The latest version of jdependency's pom
fixes that problem, so I was hoping version 1.5 of maven-shade-plugin would
have an updated dependency.

Thanks!
Dave Combs