maven-dev mailing list archives

From nicolas de loof <nicolas.del...@gmail.com>
Subject fix wagon http lightweight
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 15:28:27 GMT
I'm testing a fix for WAGON-346 <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WAGON-346> and
WAGON-347 <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WAGON-347>
Before I commit anything to svn I'd like your advice : see
https://github.com/ndeloof/maven-wagon/tree/wagon-1.x

The idea to make LightWeightHttpWagon thread-safe despite the
java.net.Authenticator static singleton, is to have a custom Authenticator
shared component and callback methods to the wagon instance, using a
ThreadLocal to keep track of "current" wagon

For WAGON-347 the preemptive authentication can be configured either per
repository using a "preemptiveAuthentication" parameter, or system wide
using -Dmaven.wagon.http.preemptiveAuthentication=true