maven-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Héritier <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Maven distribution with fixes
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:07:27 GMT
ok, thus we loose again some time for nothing.
Thus now that Aether and Sisu will be published soon from Eclipse.org with
EPL license we need to launch a vote to validate their inclusion ?
http://maven.apache.org/developers/dependency-policies.html
I will launch the vote. At least we'll be able to see how we'll release
3.0.4 with or without these deps and will be ready to release 3.0.4 at the
end of august if we accept them.

Arnaud