maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: maven-compiler-plugin problems under java 7
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 03:14:45 GMT
You may be right, however after a quick investigation it looks like these javac changes on
JDK7 have been around for a long time ( and evolving ), as far back as 2008:

http://blogs.oracle.com/mcimadamore/entry/improving_javac_diagnostics

Such is the joy of the only LONG release that Java7 was.  I've not looked at the compiler-plugin
sources before but will check them out and see if I can grok anything to change, or even just
add a test case :)