maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How are wagon-providers released?
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 17:13:10 GMT
Mark,

The unit tests fail with the current version of neko. I have them
passing with jsoup. So it's less work to use jsoup than the latest
neko, not even counting the effort of getting to publish.

I want to go ahead ...

--benson

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Hi Benson!
>
> A general note on wagon-2.0:
>
> Are you sure that this is related with wagaon-http-shared4?
> I fairly recently upgraded wagon from commons-httpclient-3 to httpcomponents-httpclient-4
(thus the name 4). But this is not released yet!

> Please note that wagon-2.0 is a pretty huge rework, which includes upgrading to jave5,
junit-4.8, a much newer plexus, and a lot more. Means we still have a bit testing todo ;)
> Good thing is that we have pretty good unit and integration test coverage already.
>

> Back to nekohtml: what kind of bug is it?
> The code this area hasn't changed much between the latest wagon release. Imo nekohtml
is only used for retrieving the file list (HtmlFileListParser). Any workaround possible?

> From a look at the nekohtml page [1], it seems that the latest jar did not get uploaded
to maven.central. Could you please try with the latest and ping us if it works?