maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject How are wagon-providers released?
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 15:49:41 GMT
I just ran smack into a bug in wagon-maven-plugin which is really a
bug in wagon-http-lightweight which is really a bug in
wagon-http-shared4 which is really a bug in cyberneko.

I can fix this by upgrading the later to use jsoup instead of cyberneko.

Then what? It looks like all of the providers travel in a pack. If I
stated a vote for the next version of the providers (would it be 2.0
or another beta???) would it be safe to release, or would we be frozen
for fear of incompatibility? Should all these travel in a pack?