maven-dev mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven eclipse plugin
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 13:19:24 GMT
2011/7/26 Łukasz Dywicki <luke@code-house.org>:
> Hey Maven developers,
> I would ask about maven-eclipse plugin. Seems that source code activity is going down.
Latest commit in github mirror of maven plugins (and svn repository) which changes anything
in plugins goals is dated to November 01,  2010. It means that during last 9 moths there
was no fixes in trunk. I am already ASF commiter and I would like help you with this plugin
in part time to minimize number of pending issues. For example I've reported an issue in 2009
and provided patch. Issue wasn't commented and it wasn't revieved. Any ideas how to bring
eclipse plugin to life again?

There's maybe two of us scratching that itch at the moment and neither
of us very often.

I'm not sure of the procedure for getting karma for commits, you'd get
access to the whole of maven not just that little bit.
As you are already an ASF committer this should be possible.
I'll ask...