maven-dev mailing list archives

From Ɓukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Maven eclipse plugin
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 12:09:48 GMT
Hey Maven developers,
I would ask about maven-eclipse plugin. Seems that source code activity is going down. Latest
commit in github mirror of maven plugins (and svn repository) which changes anything in plugins
goals is dated to November 01,  2010. It means that during last 9 moths there was no fixes
in trunk. I am already ASF commiter and I would like help you with this plugin in part time
to minimize number of pending issues. For example I've reported an issue in 2009 and provided
patch. Issue wasn't commented and it wasn't revieved. Any ideas how to bring eclipse plugin
to life again?

Best regards,
Lukasz Dywicki