maven-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trying to address JXR-84, in world of hurt with plugin test harness
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:36:09 GMT

SinkEventAttributes was added in Doxia-1.1, so there is apparently a
mixup with some some plugin/component that uses the old doxia-1.0. Not
sure it helps, but here are some notes about upgrading from doxia-1.0 to
1.1:

http://maven.apache.org/doxia/whatsnew-1.1.html
http://maven.apache.org/doxia/developers/maven-integration.html

HTH,