maven-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven JXR version 2.3
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 20:09:51 GMT
for the old aggregation parameter, it's easy
for the goals documentation, yes, I don't understand how it can disappear. It
seems to be using m-site-p 2.2: upgrade to 2.3? Or maybe you changed the
parent? We're a few working on site improvements to avoid regressions with
future releases: site ITs have improved a lot recently, but we probably still
need more experience
That's exaclty for this one that I proposed you to help: I'm on IRC, don"t
hesitate to connect

Regards,

Hervé