maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Benson Margulies to the maven developers
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 19:35:39 GMT
Greetings all. Some PMCs like to get some sort of bio from new
arrivals, let me know if that's de-rigeur-mortis.

How lazy is consensus 'round here?

I tend to think of relatively small plugin tweaks as I fall over
things. Are those fair game for commit first, take feedback later, or
is it 'post a patch and wait for darts?'