maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone want to help?
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 19:52:21 GMT
In the case of CollectionUtils, I don't see why we shouldn't keep the
existing implementation. In most cases, it would be better to replace
the use of this class with Guava, but, to the extent that we are using
it, we're not going to find a better implementation in 'commons' that
replaces Olivier's thing.