maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get thee to the Core...
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:42:24 GMT
personally, there are a number of issues I have had with how
slf4j/logback handles message formatting for i18n... other than the
logging frameworks I have rolled myself, slf4j is the closest I've
seen to logging done right... but it is still a bit far off the right
path...

Oh logging why do you have to be so fragmented and crap in java