maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REDUX] Java Service Wrappers (JSW) unfortunate license change
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:12:23 GMT
Mark, without being a lawyer, my guess is that you mean "no one can
sue you successfully", as opposed to "no one can sue you". And I'm
sure that any reasonable person would try to avoid even the former.

Jochen

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
> No Robert!
>
> Even in the UK after enforcing a few cracy things recently, no one can sue you for downloading
something in good faith.
> Of course they can force you to not use it in the future - like everywhere else.
>
> LieGrue,
> strub

Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men
will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of
everyone.

John Maynard Keynes (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Keynes)