maven-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] Migrating Maven JIRA from jira.codehaus.org to issues.apache.org
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 18:41:58 GMT
Does Codehaus JIRA support adding SVN commit messages to issues?

I've yet to see any such entries, but in the ASF JIRA this is used extensively.

IMO it's a very useful feature - makes it much easier to follow what
happened to an issue later on.

I don't know whether the feature is not available, not enabled or just
not being used in Codehaus JIRA, but on the face of it the ASF JIRA is
better in this respect.