maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request to release maven-release-plugin 2.2
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:51:16 GMT
hervé has been making some tweak today (as have i)

if nobody steps up, i should be able to kick off a release on Monday. won't
have the bandwidth before then, and there are a couple of critical issues in
jira... be good to do a bug scrub first.

Dan, if you can review the open critical issues and feed back your feeling
on which can be downgraded i'll drive the release. Deal?

- Stephen

---
screen