maven-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Get thee to the Core...
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 21:17:39 GMT
Hi guys,
I just accidentally and quickly had a look at the thread (got
interested because saw Olivier in :P) and since I'm interested on
contributing - and have been playing with @Inject & Guice extensions
for a while[1][2][3][4][5] - I could provide my help.
My BIG issue is I don't know Maven core at all :( Do you have useful
references I can start reading in order to understand how it works and
be useful?
Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!
Simo

[1] http://99soft.github.com/rocoto/
[2] http://99soft.github.com/sli4j/
[3] http://99soft.github.com/guartz/