maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REDUX] Java Service Wrappers (JSW) unfortunate license change
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 18:03:36 GMT
So, the lesson I take from this is that the appassembler would never
have been releasable at Apache, and that releasing it at codehaus
without getting the author (who happens to be in Japan) to provide an
unambiguous license was perhaps ill-advised.

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
>> just an idea: what about extending the maven-release-plugin to ask for a license
 if the pom doesn't contain a <license> section?