maven-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Get thee to the Core...
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 21:26:42 GMT
Thanks a lot Stephen!!!
As I previously wrote before, my main issue is that even I'm quiet
familiar with maven and basic APIs (I can develop plugins) I don't
know how internals work, if you have something to share I can read to
get more confident I would really appreciate it, then I'll request of
course to open a new sandbox :)
Have a nice day, all the best!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/