maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject [WAGON] sporadic IT test errors on jenkins
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 08:41:43 GMT
Hi folks!

After activating the TCKs for wagon-http and wagon-http-lihtweight I saw frequent errors on
our jenkins.
I now grabbed the test output and it seems that is due to the parallel build we get 'Address
already in use clashes'.

The same thing happens locally if I build with -T8.

An easy way would be to just switch jenkins to not use maven in parallel mode, but that would
be too easy ;)

I'll go on and rewrite all unit tests to introduce a configurable port number. I hope to prevent
those IT errors this way. So for the time being be patient and give me 2 days.

txs and LieGrue,
strub