maven-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Experiments in vote counting
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 05:02:01 GMT
I am also sceptical to being forced into using the asf account unless
someone can explain a simple way to make my mail come from there via
something
IMAP/SMTP like. I have no problem with committing to voting only
from,say 2 or 3 different accounts ;)

How about somehow querying the ASF maililinglist server to determine
who's on the pmc list ?

Maybe we could put md5/sha1 hashes of all our voting email adresses on
the team list http://maven.apache.org/team-list.html ?

Kristian

Den 23.06.2011 06:45, skrev Ralph Goers:
> -1
>
> I have used my dslextreme.com email for years and now have a couple dozen ASF email lists
on it.  rgoers@apache.org forwards to it. Event when I send as rgoers@apche.org from gmail
(which hosts dslexteme.com) or Mac Mail it always still shows that it is sent by my dslextreme.com
account (I tried to do this the other day for moderation and it didn't work).  The only way
I have found to actually send from rgoers@apache.org is to log in to people.apache.org and
use mail.  If someone can explain a way to make sending work then I'd be a lot more open to
the idea.