maven-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <kristian.rosenv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Enforcer version 1.0.1 - Take 2
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 06:38:46 GMT
I am aware of that problem, I did not know how to fix it. If you know
how to do it better, please help.  I will test it ;)

I was happy that the project site staged consistently and without manual
intervention according to standard maven deployment procedure. Unless
there actually
is a policy that we *must* stage to version-specific areas (as opposed
to a recommendation) I'll keep this vote open.

After all, most previous sites for enforcer seem to have been staged on
the flipside of napkins ;)

Kristian