maven-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RFC] Migrating Maven JIRA from jira.codehaus.org to issues.apache.org
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 11:02:21 GMT

well, you had 1 point under +1 and two points under -1, so that's one
more under -1... ;)

I understand that this is not a vote, simply my opinion. I just don't
see the point of going through all this hassle if the only gain is to be
hosted on different hardware. What's wrong with codehaus? What do we
gain at Apache?

-Lukas