maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Truly awful code in plexus...
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:41:24 GMT
Hi!

If those methods are already deprecated, then I'd say we should drop them now.

Most times those methods didn't got deprecated because they are 'unpretty' but because they
are seriously flawed. Like missing encoding parameter, missing timezone, not multithreading
capable, etc.

So if those methods are deprecated for more than a year now (or < maven-2.2.1 and maven-3.0),
then I'd say lets drop them now.

LieGrue,
strub