maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Welcome Benson Margulies to the maven developers
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 21:11:00 GMT
Hi Benson!

Welcome to maven!
Apache Maven is a huge source base with lots of sub projects.
I think there are not many people which know all the details in all areas of maven - so most
of us are relying on the help of other maven committers!
Best bet is to pick an area of your choice and start working on it.
The forum is always very supportive and if you need a quick tip, then you might try the IRC
channels.

Looking forward to your great contributions!

LieGrue,
strub