maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: [RFC] Migrating Maven JIRA from jira.codehaus.org to issues.apache.org
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 09:01:08 GMT
I've already been talking with Ben and Brett about this for some time, some
of what
has been written in this thread has not been mentioned by Ben to me before,
so I'll
get some more clarifications from him, otherwise infra will be glad to help
migrate
over the Maven and associated Jiras and as part of Infra, I'll lead that
effort to do the
deed at this end.

I'll join the Maven dev list now so we can communicate better as the run up
to the move
occurs.

Thanks

Gav...