maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anyone checking maven-compiler-plugin bugs?
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 14:06:38 GMT
Given how stable the plugin is, it doesn't often get looked at :) Patches for the plexus component
are a bit more tricky also.

I'll see if someone chimes in able to help first, but if not I can help look through the patch
later in the week.

- Brett

On 21/05/2011, at 2:59 AM, Jesse Glick wrote:

> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCOMPILER-140 is a fairly basic bug in plexus-compiler-javac.
It is known to break error hyperlinking for Windows users on IDEA (as of six months ago),
and NetBeans 7.0 (until a planned workaround patch is released). I attached a proposed patch
(including unit test) six weeks ago, but there has been no response. Ping?

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org
http://brettporter.wordpress.com/
http://au.linkedin.com/in/brettporter