maven-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Vowles <rich...@bluetrainsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Plugin dependencies bug
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 07:27:24 GMT
I've pulled all the version ranges out of the artefacts and I still can't
release the plugin. I'm just firing up maven in debug again.

But yeah, being able to have maven users use the latest version of easyb
would really be nice.

Richard

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 7:07 PM, Mark Derricutt <mark@talios.com> wrote:

> Has there been any movement on this at all?    Beyond the few messages here
> and only Richards comments on the JIRA ticket it doesn't look like anyways
> had a chance to look further into this.
>
> From memory there's less than a handful of folk who know how the dependency
> resolution works, more so now with Aether I suspect, maybe Jason can shed
> some light on what maven is doing here?
>
> Would be good to see the easyb tools getting regular releases and it looks
> like this is getting in the way a bit...
>
> --
---
Richard Vowles,
Grails, Groovy, Java
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative - Oscar Wilde
ph: +64275467747, linkedin, skype:rvowles
get 2Gb shared disk space in the cloud - Dropbox, its incredibly useful! -
http://tinyurl.com/cmcceh
podcast: http://www.illegalargument.com