maven-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Vowles <rich...@bluetrainsoftware.com>
Subject Plugin dependencies bug
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 08:43:21 GMT
Hi all,

I'm not sure of the etiquette here - but I'm struggling with an aether bug
in the easyb project - we can't release our plugin.

I have a reproducible sample, I have debugged through down the sections of
code which seem to be at fault, but I am not confident enough about the
implications to suggest a fix.

The bug is listed here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5084

It appears I have to completely change the way that artefacts are released
(i.e. not use version ranges) to work around the bug.

What is the proper method of progressing this?

Thanks
Richard

--
---