maven-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Héritier <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wagon-2.0 ?
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 13:15:23 GMT
I don't remember the issue number but for me the main issue with the default
http wagon is that it isn't able to deploy large artifacts and for that we
have to use the webdav wagon which isn't any more by default in the core and
which creates some others side effects for exemple if you want to do a
deploy:deploy-file using webdav

See comments on these page for example :
https://cloudbees.zendesk.com/entries/252254-cloudbees-private-maven-repository-howto