maven-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject Injecting ScmManager - no component bound in Guice?
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 21:45:55 GMT
Hi all,

Another question about injecting resources into a maven mojo :)  I'm trying
to lookup an instance of the ScmManager component in my mojo and all
evidence points to just needing to include:

/** @component */
private ScmManager scmManager;

in my mojo class ( which is what I see the release plugin doing, and other
online references ).  However, when I run maven with my plugin configured I
get runtime errors from Guice saying that theres no component installed
which matches:

[DEBUG] Configuring mojo
com.theoryinpractise:clojure-maven-plugin:1.3.8-SNAPSHOT:scmdeps from plugin
realm
ClassRealm[plugin>com.theoryinpractise:clojure-maven-plugin:1.3.8-SNAPSHOT,
parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@1ef6a746]
May 5, 2011 9:32:15 AM org.sonatype.guice.bean.reflect.LoadedClass
WARNING: Error injecting: com.theoryinpractise.clojure.SourceDependencyMojo
com.google.inject.ProvisionException: Guice provision errors:

1) No implementation for org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager was bound.
  while locating com.theoryinpractise.clojure.SourceDependencyMojo

Am I missing some magic declaration/annotation/dependency somewhere which
will allow this to resolve?

Also - is there anyway to inspect what things are actually deployed into
guice?

Mark

--
"Great artists are extremely selfish and arrogant things" — Steven Wilson,
Porcupine Tree