maven-dev mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Site Plugin version 2.3
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 11:02:02 GMT

Tony: I managed to reproduce your error and committed an IT [1]. The
problem arises when the distMgmnt section is inherited from the parent
but uses properties that are only defined in the child.

Dennis: I'm not sure I can quickly look at it, and for me it's not a
blocker, but we should probably try to fix it soon. So either cancel the
vote or prepare a bug-fix release soon afterwards?

-Lukas

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1126420&view=rev