maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Maven Plugins version 20
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 11:44:41 GMT
Hi,

The only new thing in this release is the addition of configuration for
maven-changes-plugin. This will make it possible to generate and send
announcement mails using maven-changes-plugin.

I tried the configuration when i released the GPG Plugin and it worked
well, so I have now moved it to the plugins parent making it available
to all plugins.

I will add documentation to the developer section of our site on how to
use this new feature shortly.

A similar configuration is in the works for shared components as well,
but it requires a new release of maven-changes-plugin to work. I'll
follow up with that after this release.

For detailed changes, see
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-plugins/pom.xml?r1=1069631&r2=1103323&diff_format=h

Staging repo: