maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Chemit <che...@codelutin.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Site Plugin version 2.3
Date Sun, 22 May 2011 13:44:17 GMT
On Fri, 20 May 2011 22:40:14 +0200
Dennis Lundberg <dennisl@apache.org> wrote:

I had a problem when using a mvn site-deploy

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Wagon
protocol '' doesn't support directory copying at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.AbstractDeployMojo.getWagon(AbstractDeployMojo.java:320)
at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.AbstractDeployMojo.deploy(AbstractDeployMojo.java:234)
at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.AbstractDeployMojo.deployTo(AbstractDeployMojo.java:227)
at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.AbstractDeployMojo.execute(AbstractDeployMojo.java:135)

With m-site-p 2.2, I did not have this error and site can be deployed
with any problem.

Did I miss something ? If not then -1 otherwise +1 ;)

--
Tony Chemit