maven-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need help getting our plugins to build successfully in Jenkins
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 07:52:05 GMT
Thanks hervé.

BTW I have moved the builds to ubuntu nodes which have better support
of patch and gpg cli.

Note I have added more builds for testing :
maven-plugins-ITs-2.2.x-with-maven-plugin (build with 2.2.1 with
jenkins native maven plugin)
maven-plugins-ITs-3.x-with-maven-plugin (build with 3.0.3 with jenkins
native maven plugin) (this one still failed : I will investigate)

maven-plugins-ITs-2.x (build with 2.2.1 and freestyle job)
maven-plugins-ITs-3.x (build with 3.0.3 and freestyle job)

2011/4/26 Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.boutemy@free.fr>:
> job done in r1096914 -
>
> you can build the document yourself instead of letting XmlUnit build it from
> the InputStream
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>
> Le mardi 26 avril 2011, Benson Margulies a écrit :
>> Tell me an svn url and I'll see what I can patch.
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Dennis Lundberg <dennisl@apache.org> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > The problem here is that the actual fetching is done inside XmlUnit,
>> > which is only a tool we use to assert that the generated deployment
>> > descriptor is equal to the expected one.
>> >
>> > Do you know if it's possible to tell XmlUnit to *not* fetch the DTDs? I
>> > haven't used XmlUnit myself, I'm only trying to make sure there are no
>> > clouds in Jenkins.

ITs for

Method)
at