maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need help getting our plugins to build successfully in Jenkins
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 19:24:20 GMT
Hi,

The problem here is that the actual fetching is done inside XmlUnit,
which is only a tool we use to assert that the generated deployment
descriptor is equal to the expected one.

Do you know if it's possible to tell XmlUnit to *not* fetch the DTDs? I
haven't used XmlUnit myself, I'm only trying to make sure there are no
clouds in Jenkins.

Dennis Lundberg