maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject CI for the Maven project
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 18:02:22 GMT
Hi

Over the last weeks I've been adding and configuring our various sub
projects on the ASF Jenkins instance in the Maven view [1].

I've also renamed a couple of the jobs that was already there, trying to
establish a common naming convention for the jobs. For a normal project
job the name of the job is the same as the artifactId of that project.

When a job is doing something different than a normal build, a suffix is
currently added that should somehow tell us how it is different. We
should probably outline naming conventions for these.

As you might have read in the other thread, there doesn't seem to be any
CI jobs for Maven on the Sonatype grid anymore. Should we go ahead and
change the <ciManagement> elements in our project POMs to point to the
ASF Jenkins instead?

[1] https://builds.apache.org/hudson/view/M-R/view/Maven/

--
Dennis Lundberg