maven-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Hugonnet <ehsavoi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with scopes in dependencies
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:54:02 GMT
Using help:effective-pom it shows the 'correct', in term of Maven 3,
scope which is not the expected scope.
Whatever scope I set in my pom it is the scope defined (or not) in the
parent pom's dependency management that is used.
this is quite blocking as it means that you can't use the
dependecyManagement with dependencies that might be used in other
scopes.