maven-dev mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Defining common localRepository that will work on both Windows and linux
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:48:59 GMT
Another simple solution we use: define environment variable, and set value
accordingly.
<localRepository>${env.M2_REPO}</localRepository>

Then just set this env variable correctly, depending on the system it's
running on. But the settings.xml can always be the same.

We use this technique to be able to have the same settings.xml between
developers using Windows and the CI server under Unix.

Cheers