maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Other interesting descriptions of Maven
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:57:04 GMT
> I think they _might_ be talking about bringing the advantages of _using_
> Maven to the Eclipse project (which has been reluctant to adopt Maven in the
> past).

that is my read, in fact its a bit shocking how much eclipse is
actually starting to use maven which is both a credit to maven itself
and the tycho tooling from sonatype to make building osgi plugins and
other goop easy enough for eclipse users.  eclipse just started up a
maven.eclipse.org nexus instance for goodness sake, one of the signs
of the apocalypse :)

cheers,
jesse