maven-dev mailing list archives

From Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1086889 - /maven/indexer/trunk/indexer-core/src/test/java/org/apache/maven/index/packer/NEXUS4149TransferFormatTest.java
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:52:52 GMT
All gitters (like me) having forks would need just a re-fetch again
(reinit the git-svn and refetch the svn history). But not sure what
will happen with ASF Git mirror? (the git.apache.org/maven-indexer.git
one)

If you can change svn logs, and you do know the ASF Git mirror will be
okay (I dunno), then i'd say go for it.

And again, sorry for messing this up :(

Thanks,
~t~

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 2:35 AM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
> Would it affect the git history if the svn logs were modified with the updated issue
numbers now that it has already been pushed?