maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1085698 - in /maven/plugins/trunk/maven-acr-plugin/src/site: ./ apt/ apt/examples/ apt/examples/app-client-dependency.apt.vm apt/examples/filter-deployment-descriptor.apt.vm apt/index.apt apt/usage.apt.vm fml/ fml/faq.fml site.xml
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2011 09:24:26 GMT
On 2011-03-26 17:44, Stephane Nicoll wrote:
> Benjamin,
>

> On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Benjamin Bentmann <
> benjamin.bentmann@udo.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi Stephane,
>>

>>  Author: snicoll
>>> Date: Sat Mar 26 11:27:03 2011
>>> New Revision: 1085698

>>> Log:
>>> MACR-2: added documentation.
>>>
>>> Added:
>>>     maven/plugins/trunk/maven-acr-plugin/src/site/
>>>     maven/plugins/trunk/maven-acr-plugin/src/site/apt/
>>>     maven/plugins/trunk/maven-acr-plugin/src/site/apt/examples/
>>>
>>> maven/plugins/trunk/maven-acr-plugin/src/site/apt/examples/app-client-dependency.apt.vm
>>>
>>> maven/plugins/trunk/maven-acr-plugin/src/site/apt/examples/filter-deployment-descriptor.apt.vm
>>>     maven/plugins/trunk/maven-acr-plugin/src/site/apt/index.apt
>>>     maven/plugins/trunk/maven-acr-plugin/src/site/apt/usage.apt.vm
>>>     maven/plugins/trunk/maven-acr-plugin/src/site/fml/
>>>     maven/plugins/trunk/maven-acr-plugin/src/site/fml/faq.fml
>>>     maven/plugins/trunk/maven-acr-plugin/src/site/site.xml
>>>

>> I repeat my previous request, please fix your svn client config [0] and set
>> the proper svn props, especially svn:eol-style=native, on the source files.
>> Thanks
>>

> I did. I added these settings in my ~/.subversion/config. What else should I
> do? (I am using IDEA X on MacOS).

You need to make sure that IDEA is using your default Subversion config.

1. Open your project
2. Go to File / Settings
3. Navigate to Project Settings [project name] / Version Control / VCSs
/ Subversion in the tree view on the left
4. Make sure that the option "Use system default Subversion
configuration directory" is being used

Note that these settings are for the current project only. You need to
make any changes to each and every project you have created.

You can also make these settings so that they apply to all new projects
that are created.

1. Close all open projects
2. Go to File / Settings
3. Navigate to Template Project Settings / Version Control / VCSs /
Subversion in the tree view on the left
4. Make sure that the option "Use system default Subversion
configuration directory" is being used

> I added the properties manually in the meantime, see rev. 1095763.
>
> Thanks,
> S.
>

>> Benjamin
>>

>> [0] http://maven.apache.org/developers/committer-environment.html