maven-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz SÅ‚owikowski <gslowikow...@gmail.com>
Subject [Surefire] submodules "common-junit3" and "common-junit4" not deployed (deployment skipped in the poms) - problem
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:51:30 GMT
Hi

These modules are not deployed. Their content is only shaded into providers.
I want to write my own, specialized junit4 provider and I cannot use
these modules
(I want to use them) because they are not present in main repository. I
know, I can
install them locally, but this is not the proper way. For example, I
couldn't deploy
my provider to central repo because it needs artifacts not present there.

Can you remove "skip" flag in the "deploy" plugin configuration and
deploy them
like every other module?

If you agree, I can create Jira issue.

Greetings