maven-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Bentmann <benjamin.bentm...@udo.edu>
Subject Re: Maven Embedder 2.0.4 replacement; Where to start?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:41:24 GMT

http://mavencentral.sonatype.com/#search|ga|1|fc%3A%22org.sonatype.aether.RepositoryCache%22

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/AETHER/Home

> Of course when I run the code, no surprise, it breaks. I'm pretty sure
> required plexus/bootstrapping classes (and/or aether equivalents) are
> missing. Could you point me to how m2eclipse handles this? Is it as
> simple as including a couple plexus jars? Which ones, and/or can you
> point me to the canonical/minimal example?

An ordinary Maven 3.x distribution should give a pretty good idea of
what JARs are needed to run Maven. Also, the source files I mentioned in
the previous mails give examples how to boot a plexus container.

Benjamin