maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Rollo <danro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Embedder 2.0.4 replacement; Where to start?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 05:57:42 GMT
Thanks for these links Benjamin. I'm working on converting the old 2.0.4
embedder code, and I managed to get things to compile by reading the
imports/code in the m2eclipse link you sent, adding jars to my classpath
and tweaking calls, wash, rinse, repeat. So far I have the following
jars on the classpath:

maven-artifact-3.0.3.jar
maven-compat-3.0.3.jar
maven-core-3.0.3.jar
maven-embedder-3.0.3.jar
maven-model-3.0.3.jar
maven-model-builder-3.0.3.jar

Please holler if you see any I should not need.
Same goes for ones I am missing.

Of course when I run the code, no surprise, it breaks. I'm pretty sure
required plexus/bootstrapping classes (and/or aether equivalents) are
missing. Could you point me to how m2eclipse handles this? Is it as
simple as including a couple plexus jars? Which ones, and/or can you
point me to the canonical/minimal example?

Thanks again,
Dan

Re: Maven Embedder 2.0.4 replacement; Where to start?